Thank you for contacting Human Resources. To better serve you, take a moment and read through the different levels of service HR provides to get you the HR information you need quickly:
The fastest way to get the information you need is through our HR website, available 24x7. We encourage you to become familiar with the information and resources on this site. You can also follow the links below to find information on the most common HR questions:
Denver Public Schools now has an easy way for all members of the DPS community, including DPS employees, students, family and community members to report issues involving DPS employees. This includes criminal, unethical or otherwise inappropriate behaviors that violate district policy.
There are two ways to file a report:
- Click here to file a report online. The report will walk you through a series of questions and allow you to upload any related documentation (video, pictures, electronic documents, etc.)
- Employee Relations Hotline: Call 1-855 295-6776 to file a report. with a live representative 24 hours a day. A Spanish option is available.
Employees can also contact HR Connect, our Human Resources customer support team that provides over-the-phone assistance and can answer most HR questions in just one call. Average hold time to speak with an HR Representative is under four minutes, so we can quickly help you and get you back to the important work that you do for students. Employees, please log in using your computer user name and password to get HR Connect’s phone number.
Email support is available for a limited group of HR needs listed below, including non-employee related inquiries. We kindly ask that you visit the HR Website or contact HR Connect for all other HR inquiries.
- District requests for verifying teacher experience
- Submitting HR related documents such as benefit and TSA forms
- Applicants with system log-in issues
- HR Conference room scheduling requests
- ProComp inquires
We look forward to serving you!