When you join Team DPS, you join a diverse team of dedicated and talented professionals who come from all walks of life with one goal in mind — helping us achieve our vision, Every Child Succeeds. The DPS Human Resources team is here to welcome and provide all of our team members with excellent customer service and the information you need to enjoy a satisfying and successful career with us.
Follow These Quick Tips to Access & Enroll in Benefits
Aug. 28, 2015 – Have you experienced difficulty accessing your benefits, pay, direct deposit set-up, leave balances, W2s or training? Check out these troubleshooting tips to make accessing and enrolling in benefits easy. If you’re a new employee, make sure to enroll in or waive your benefits, including direct deposit, right away, as there is a 30-day window to enroll. Use the following tips to make sure everything goes smoothly:
- Log into the Global Human Resources (GHR) application on a district computer within a DPS building. Staff cannot access GHR outside of the network.
- If you’re using a school computer, make sure the dpsair02 network is selected. If you are on either the dpsstudent or dpsguest network, you will not be able to access GHR.
- If you wish to enroll in or waive benefits, make sure the pop-up blocker feature is turned off, otherwise you may not know if and when you have successfully completed the process.
- To view your employee information or enroll in/waive your benefits, follow these steps:
- Visit HR/Finance Systems
- Select “Click here to access Pay, Benefits, Direct Deposit Setup, Leave Balances, W2s, and Training.”
- Log in to Lawson using your DPS username and password.
- To access specific information, refer to the menu on the left side.
- Note: Once you are logged in, do not bookmark the page. In order to access your information in the future, you will need to do so via the GHR portal each time.
If you have questions or need additional support, please contact HR Connect at 720-423-3900.
DPS Employment Handbook Now Available
HR has published a comprehensive District Employment Handbook to ensure DPS Board of Education policies are in line with current federal and state laws as well as district practice, the handbook is continually updated as part of an ongoing review. Recently the Board approved revisions to employee-related policies (policy manual G-series). To learn more about these updates, please click here. For all policy-related questions or concerns, please contact your supervisor.