HR News and Updates
Coming Soon: Your Health, Your Way!
DPS Open Enrollment: April 28 - May 28
Upcoming events (click on the Webinar links to register) include:
- Tuesday, April 29: Info Session, Administration Building, 900 Grant St., noon to 1 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 30: Webinar, 7 to 8 a.m.
- Thursday, May 1: Webinar, 3:30 to 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 6: Benefits Fair, CEC Middle College, 3 to 6 p.m. (Staffed computer lab available)
- Wednesday, May 7: Webinar, noon to 1 p.m.
- Monday, May 12: Info Session, Acoma Building, 1617 S. Acoma St., 11:00 a.m. to noon
- Tuesday, May 13: Webinar, 3:30 to 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 14: Webinar, 8 to 9 a.m.
- Saturday, May 17: Benefits Fair, East High School, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. (Staffed computer lab available)
- Tuesday, May 20: Webinar, 3:30 to 4:30 p.m.
- Friday, May 23: Webinar, 7 to 8 a.m.
Plus, information sessions, one-one coaching and much, much more. Watch this space and your email for details!
DPS Secretaries: Learn Spanish Free of Charge!
Spanish classes offered by Fluency Fast are free for DPS secretaries through July, 2014.
For further information, please contact: email@example.com / 719-633-6000 Please note: This is not the DPS HR telephone number. Thank you.
2014-15 STAFFING UPDATES
Human Resources would like to encourage teachers who have been reduced through the “Reduction in Building Staff (RIBS)” process to actively apply and interview for vacancies in the district. All available teaching positions, including all positions for which you may be qualified, will be posted at: http://www.teachindenver.com/.
If you have been reduced through the RIBS process, please complete and return the attached Teacher Profile. Additionally, you are encouraged to attend an upcoming Resume Writing and Interview Skills Workshop and Hiring Fair.
School Leader Information
All 2014-15 Spring Staffing resources are available via the Principal Portal. Select Resources from the top navigation and click on Human Resources.